Monday, January 31, 2011

Big Day Out 2011

For years I've always wanted to go to the Big Day Out for once in my life. Well on the 30th January, that dream came true. Yesterday would have to have been the best 12 hours of my life, despite the 40 degree heat and the amount of money wasted on buying water bottles to keep us from passing out. It will go down as a day that I'll remember for the rest of my life.

The Bands I've seen:
-The Vines
-The Naked and Famous
-Children Collide
-Washington
-Angus & Julia Stone
-Birds of Tokyo
-Crystal Castles (walked past their set on the way to BOT)
-MIA
-Matt & Kim (Kim's booty dancing on the hands of the crowd was a highlight)
-Sia
-Iggy and the Stooges
-Rammstein (starting to like them)
-Operator Please

Also went into the silent disco which was kinda like being at a nightclub with headphones. Really cool though

Now I will leave you with some pics from BDO. These were the only good ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment