Monday, March 28, 2011

Chill-on Ice Lounge

Sorry for the lack of updates again. Been so busy with uni that I don't have a lot of time.

A few weeks ago, my friend Matt and I checked out the Chill-on Ice Lounge in the city (Russell St). Been wanting to go for a while. It was amazing. The whole room was covered in more than 30 tonnes of ice at -10 degrees. I felt like I was back in New York in the cold, snowy winter. There were these beautiful ice sculptures of different creatures. Even the glasses were made of ice, making my lips numb every time. It was such a great and wonderful experience. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take any photos of the place but before we went in they gave us a buzzer that goes off after 30 minutes. Once it does, you have to leave the ice lounge and if you manage to stay in the ice-covered bar for the whole 30 minutes, you go into the chill on Hall of Fame on their Facebook. And yes it happened to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment